What is Pupil Premium?
It is additional funding that is given to schools so that they can support and close the attainment gap between disadvantaged pupils and their peers. It also supports children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
Do you qualify?
You may qualify for the Pupil Premium Grant if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
click here if you think you qualify for free school meals / clothing vouchers
Current Pupil premium information
This is the Sacred Heart School Pupil Premium Grant Policy
Below are documents from 2011 Academic Years for information about Pupil Premium.