The governors of Sacred Heart School in Barrow in Furness are looking to appoint a Senior School Administrator to work in our office.
Number on Role: 203 pupils
Age Range: 2-11
Contract: Permanent, 37 Hours per week, Term Time Only plus 2 weeks
Salary: BS6 A £22,369 (FTE), £19561 (pro-rata)
(Awaiting NGA approval of increase in salary scales of £1,925 FTE from 1st April 2023)
Required start: as soon as possible
School website: https://www.sacredheart.cumbria.sch.uk/
Sacred Heart Primary School is looking to appoint a highly motivated, hard-working, welcoming and enthusiastic Senior School Administrator to join our friendly team. We are a Catholic Nursery and Primary School based in Barrow-in-Furness and are currently split across two sites whilst our building undergoes repair.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be the public face of the school
- Manage its administrative and financial systems
- Provide support, advice and guidance, as appropriate, to the leadership team & governing body.
- Have previous administrative experience
- Be very confident in the use of ICT including Microsoft programmes, MIS systems (Arbor) and parental communication systems.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a high standard of English and Maths
- Regularly liaise with the Central Team of our Trust
- Work across two sites to support our team
- Have a caring attitude and the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Be an excellent and enthusiastic practitioner, committed to high standards
- Make a valuable contribution to the work of our school and support its strong Catholic ethos
- Become fully involved in all aspects of school life
Visits to school are also welcome. To arrange a time to be shown round our lovely school please contact our school office via email on email@example.com or call 07436163849
We cannot accept CVs. To apply, please visit our website https://www.sacredheart.cumbria.sch.uk/about-us/job-vacancies and complete the application forms.
Completed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12noon, Monday 13th November 2023
Shortlisting: Monday 13th November 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 15th November 2023
Sacred Heart School is part of the Mater-Christi Trust in the Diocese of Lancaster. The Trust actively promotes diversity, unity and community cohesion and that it supports pupils to become successful, compassionate citizens.
The Mater Christi Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Mater Christi Trust will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening, carry out online searches for shortlisted candidates, and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006’.
|Job advert Senior School Administrator Sacred Heart (Sept 2023).docx||Download|
|Senior School Administrator Job Description.docx||Download|