We believe that parents are key to the children in school having a successful and positive experience. We use various forms of social media to communicate daily life and also use Class Dojo to keep parents informed about their child’s behaviour and share class letters and information. It is also a great way to instantly message a teacher with any questions. We run regular parent’s evenings to allow time to share children’s work and discuss their targets. We love it when our parents get involved with the school – we have regular Reading Partners who help read with the children, an active Friends of Sacred Heart group and lots of parents that help out when they can at events and special occasions.
For information on how to apply for a place at our school, please click on the following link
Starting School Link
Please use the other links on our main menu to find out current information about our School and Curriculum.
School parental consent forms
Please fill in and complete the online forms
- Pupil ICT Acceptable Use - https://forms.gle/RPiNzL3x1xLcyvUx8
- E-Safety Home School Agreement - https://forms.gle/1qAQQrTXHvqekTfZ6
- Parental Permission Form - https://forms.gle/Nn9zRXQqBL8HHpUH8
- Parental Consent Form - https://forms.gle/sg3QhydXiAHftNcA7
- Walking home from school - https://forms.gle/KQYNHgzoJaNUXFxx8
Apply for free school meals
Follow the link and register onto the website to start applying